Brand Strategy, E-Commerce, Websites, Social Media, Campaigns, & Product Packaging.
Hi, I'm Drew, Founder and Creative Manager of BXC Inc.
I've spent my entire career working for and within lifestyle-consumer brands, agencies and publications that share my passion for the outdoors lifestyle, cutting-edge tech and unforgettable entrepreneurs and athletes.
Designer Surfing and Foam magazine. Art Director for National Ad Agencies FCB, DGWB, Vitro, Y&R and others. Global creative director for O'Neill wetsuits and sportswear brand, and since 2005, managing the BXC studio. Check out my BXC client list below.
• Ad Agency & Manufacturer In-house Experience
• Strategic Marketing Creative & Production
• Highly conceptual and cost conscious
• Responsive partner & hungry for greatness
Let me share with you my brand development and creative expertise, and my little-black-book of industry collaborators. Let's get your brand firing on all cylinders.
Call and say hello. (I answer the phone too.) 949-677-7324
BXC are members of CSBA (California Small Business Association).
We adhere to the AIGA & Graphic Artists Guild Ethical Business Guidelines. BXC is located in Southern O.C., California.
We can estimate like a boss, but having a plan and your budget and timeline ready will give us both the advantage. BXC adheres to the ethical guidelines provided by the AIGA and Graphic Artists Guild. We provide portfolios/quotes at no cost and we'll be delighted to meet with you in person.
A few the things we do:
• eCommerce & Website Development
• Print & Social Media Campaigns
• Direct To Consumer & Retail Product Packaging
• Sales Catalogs & Promotional Materials
• Retail, POP, Events & Trade Show Environments
• Commercial Photography & Video
• Graphic Design, Copy Writing, Art Direction
• Product, URL & Brand Naming
• Custom Logo Design & Brand Guidelines
• Product Concepts, Design & Prototyping
• Product & Apparel Graphics
Flex our Brains & Muscles
Retainers built for value or cadence.
• Monthly fee for retained studio hours
• Reduced rates for longer agreements
• Hours set aside for your team & projects
• Simple, pre-planned product schedules
• Limited roll-over for unused time
• More cost effective than a full-time staff
• Short-term bi-weekly payments
• Super flexible. Just ask.
• Strategic Planning, Content & Product Development
• Brand DNA Strategy, Pitch Decks & Presentations
• Copywriter & Content Creation
• Ecommerce Design, SEO & Website Development
• Freelance Graphic Design & Production
• Social Media Campaigns, Assets & Production
• Project Management
• Everything (planned within your budget)
• Let's hear what you're thinking.
An all-in Partner
A brand steward, partner and advocate, ala carte.
Hire yourself an ace-up-your-sleeve, freelancing mercenary, secret weapon, or all of that with an executive-level Marketing Creative Director and Branding Strategist on the side. Let's do this.
• Drew Dougherty, Executive Creative Director/CMO
• Performing as an Advising-Partner Freelance Consultant
• Executive level Stewardship & Mentor
• Supporting VP, CEO, CMO & in-house Marketing Teams
• Supportive ear and voice for new ideas and pitches
• Liaison to outside agencies, vendors & partners
• Hybrid Creative-Marketing expertise
• 20+ years of brand management and go-to-market experience
• Collaborative support & feedback
• Access my Black-Book of Industry Connections
• Provide strategic Planning and Creative Briefs
• Accessible (my personal cell number)
• Free Surf Lessons (I own a disturbing amount of surfboards)
Clients past and present
Creepy Co., Chaco Flaco Beverages, Buderflys Earphones, Patagonia, Tepui Tents, Quiksilver, O'Neill Wetsuits & outerwear, Nixon Watches, Mountain High Snow Park, Giro Sports, Callaway Golf, McDavid Sports, Prince Tennis, BSX Endurance, Golfkicks, Neil Pryde Wetsuits, GOYA Windsurfing, Felt Bikes, Camelbak, Klean Kanteen, Levi's, Activision, LKQ Automotive, Skunk2 Racing, Beach Bunny Swimwear, Lioness, BodyLab Nutrition, Hasbro, Mattel, SpinMaster, Restoration Games, Mophie Chargers, 18/8 Luxury Barber Shops, Jaybird Audio, E & J Gallo, Rhino Chasers Brewery, Taco Bell, Foam Magazine, Surfing Magazine, Kelly Slater, LeBron James and Jennifer Lopez.