Brand Strategy, E-Commerce, Websites, Social Media, Campaigns, & Product Packaging.
• Strategize, create & get to market
• Global-savvy & budget friendly
• Fun-sized, fast, responsive & creative
• Open for business - Remote & Ready
Hi, I'm Drew Dougherty, founder of BXC. I've spent my life working with consumer brands that I am extremely passionate about. My career spans four years in sports-lifestyle publishing, ten in consumer product advertising, six as the global creative director for the O'Neill brand, and since 2005, managing the BXC branding, marketing & e-Commerce creative studio.
Let me share with you my brand development expertise, skilled designers, copywriters, producers, photographers, illustrators, programmers, little-black-book of industry collaborators, and let's get your company firing on all cylinders.
Call me and let's brainstorm. (I answer my phone too.)
Drew Dougherty, 949-677-7324
We are members of CSBA (California Small Business Association).
We follow the AIGA & Graphic Artists Guild Ethical Business Guidelines.
BXC is located in Laguna Niguel, Southern O.C., California.
On the Pacific Coast, between San Diego and Los Angeles.
[ Scroll Down for Service Options and Customer List.]
We can estimate like a boss, but having a plan and your budget and timeline ready will give us both the advantage. BXC adheres to the ethical guidelines provided by the AIGA and Graphic Artists Guild. We provide portfolios/quotes at no cost and we'll be delighted to meet with you in person.
A few the things we do:
• eCommerce & Website Development
• Print & Social Media Campaigns
• Direct To Consumer & Retail Product Packaging
• Sales Catalogs & Promotional Materials
• Retail, POP, Events & Trade Show Environments
• Commercial Photography & Video
• Graphic Design, Copy Writing, Art Direction
• Product, URL & Brand Naming
• Custom Logo Design & Brand Guidelines
• Product Concepts, Design & Prototyping
• Product & Apparel Graphics
Flex our Brains & Muscles
Retainers built for value or cadence.
• Monthly fee for retained studio hours
• Reduced rates for longer agreements
• Hours set aside for your team & projects
• Simple, pre-planned product schedules
• Limited roll-over for unused time
• More cost effective than a full-time staff
• Short-term bi-weekley payments
• Super flexible. Just ask.
• Strategic Planning, Content & Product Development
• Brand DNA Strategy, Pitch Decks & Presentations
• Copywriter & Content Creation
• Ecommerce Design, SEO & Website Development
• Freelance Graphic Design & Production
• Social Media Campaigns, Assets & Production
• Project Management
• Everything (planned within your budget)
• Let's hear what you're thinking.
An all-in Partner
A brand steward, partner and advocate, ala carte.
Hire yourself an ace-up-your-sleeve, freelancing mercenary, secret weapon, or all of that with an executive-level Marketing Creative Director and Branding Strategist on the side. Let's do this.
• Drew Dougherty, Executive Creative Director/CMO
• Performing as an Advising-Partner Freelance Consultant
• Executive level Stewardship & Mentor
• Supporting VP, CEO, CMO & in-house Marketing Teams
• Supportive ear and voice for new ideas and pitches
• Liaison to outside agencies, vendors & partners
• Hybrid Creative-Marketing expertise
• 20+ years of brand management and go-to-market experience
• Collaborative support & feedback
• Access my Black-Book of Industry Connections
• Provide strategic Planning and Creative Briefs
• Accessible (my personal cell number)
• Free Surf Lessons (I own a disturbing amount of surfboards)
Action Sports, Youth, Fashion, Outdoors, Wellness, Nutrition, Beverages, Consumer Tech. The good stuff!